By B.L. Theraja
A Textbook of electric know-how (Multi color) twenty fifth version is a finished ebook for electric engineering scholars. The publication includes chapters, which conceal the whole syllabus of electric engineering in short. furthermore, the ebook has multicolor illustrations, which aid the scholars in figuring out the suggestions greater. This e-book is vital for electric engineering scholars and educators alike.
Read Online or Download A Textbook of Electrical Technology PDF
Similar electronics books
We're satisfied that the 4th version of the booklet "Electronic units and Circuits" is introduced out, to satisfy fresh revised syllabus.
The contents and themes are revised in order that there's virtually one to at least one fit among the syllabus and themes will fit. This textbook may also be very helpful for getting ready aggressive examinations like GATE, Engineering companies tests and such different examinations. This ebook is usually worthwhile for AMIETE, AMIE (Electronics), M. Sc (Electronics), Polytechnic and degree courses in Electronics and B. Sc (Electronics) Courses.
· target kind Questions, Essay variety Questions and Conceptual questions and solutions for such questions are given on the finish of every chapter.
· Questions from GATE examinations concerning the subjects lined within the textual content ebook are labored out and options are given.
· Appendices containing useful elements of digital elements are given, with the intention to make the scholars "Industry Worthy".
1. PN Junction Diode and its functions, 2. Transistor and FET features, three. Biasing and Stabilization, four. Small sign research of FET and BJT Amplifiers, five. specified objective digital units, 6. suggestions Amplifiers, 7. Oscillators
About the Authors
Prof. Kondepudi Lal Kishore is a individual academician and administrator with over 34 years of training event. A put up graduate and Ph. D. measure holder from Indian Institute of technology (IISc), Bangalore, Professor Kishore begun his profession in educating at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological collage (JNTUH) Hyderabad in 1977.
He is increased as professor in 1990 within the related collage and thus held many educational and administrative positions within the collage. He has over one hundred eighty study courses to his credits until eventually now. to date 17 learn students bought Ph. D below his suggestions and lots of extra are doing study lower than him. He wrote Six textual content Books within the components of digital units, digital Circuit Analynts.
This strange e-book lines the background of public and technical exhibitions, from their origins within the overdue 18th Century to provide day, and, really, how they've got mirrored the growth of technology and expertise in particular electric technology). not just does the writer convey how electric innovation and manufacture were offered to the broader public via this era, yet he additionally indicates how the exhibitions themselves have required technological suggestion
This didactic booklet provides the most parts of acoustics, aeroacoustics and vibrations. Illustrated with quite a few concrete examples associated with good and fluid continua, Acoustics, Aeroacoustics and Vibrations proposes a variety of functions encountered within the 3 fields, even if in room acoustics, delivery, strength construction platforms or environmental difficulties.
- Winning LEGO MINDSTORMS Programming
- Ten Essential Skills for Electrical Engineers
- Microwave Transmission Networks, Second Edition
- Transformers and Inductors for Power Electronics: Theory, Design and Applications
- Power-Constrained Testing of VLSI Circuits (Frontiers in Electronic Testing)
Extra info for A Textbook of Electrical Technology
N in Fig. 1 (b). Hence. IOIIi lJCLMHA which i. jU
LId Total .. 36MI W. 7. The lo/lQl<'ing mlont1llli"" is lor" JOO-Uv. ,, : SI"tltI~/J ",ulanu. 7S n. OJ n. commulal,n, fi~/d ,,·,lUIin, ",,;mltlCt! uuru .. 012 n. 036 WMn IN 1Mrlo;N! u ik/i""';"glull WoJ. ra'fl} """"'"rr. lFJect. Eng- II . Pu ... l'n;,·. '. 1989) Solution. Power ootput .. 0ln'600 " ,~n n. by,,,,, • >00. • ~, ""'. i. I. . SOO . 8 . ~. 011 .. 009 .. 4 _ 62H V Power """"",ted .. 100 W ,. 33. F. F. Eqoollon of 0 Generator Let 4> .. nlllIpoIe in weber Z ,. I(OlaI numbo-. J ~v 1 , = in pat:lIlcl (Fig.
TIm. n 8$ 6ho"